Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What shape booty do you have?!

step one ladies!! We must all determine what shape we are from the rear view! Haha I laugh when I think about it but this is NO laughing matter! We all care about our backsides but because they are behind us we tend to neglect them… we may not see them and think “out of sight, out of mind” but while our backsides are hidden to us… everyone ELSE has a CLEAR view! There are many different shapes and sizes but in the fitness world the most sought after shape is the APPLE shaped butt! First allow me to show you all the other types so we can all identify where we are now. (remember even if you were not born with the booty of your dreams genetics will not stop you from attaining your best ASSet ever!) 
1. The Athletic Booty (I have made these links for copyright purposes you can find the original image at the links provided). The Athletic Booty as shown below in these two lovely pics is also an ideal shape and it is the shape that I believe I have ;) there is nothing wrong with having or wanting this shape.
Booty #2
2. The Pear Shaped Booty (it seems as if this may be POP-Culture’s new ideal booty since everyone from Beyonce to many Hip Hop stars including Nicki Minaj have the Pear shaped booty but most times they are associated with thicker thighs (nothing wrong with this either!) I love the pear shape but there is a point where the thighs could use some toning and the booty some lifting..
Booty #2
Notice that Booty Number 2 is very sexy!! but booty number one on the left could use some toning .. although we can’t see her butt you can tell that she is pear shaped and need a lil toning in the thighs.
3. The Tiny Booty (ladies there is nothing wrong with having a smaller backside but if you desire to lift and build muscle in that area do not fret! you can change the shape of your butt!) The First pic is the infamous Tara Reid.

Booty Number 2 (below) in this set shows how there is hardly any meat (or muscle tone) on the outer and upper portion of the buttocks.

4. The “a lil something extra” booty (these butts could be great if they were toned and lifted. The average women in American right now usually falls into this category from lack of exercise, bad eating habits and child birth, but once again… that is why you should join me on this exercise plan! everyone can benefit no matter what shape or size you are!). The first pic is the infamous picture taken of poor Jennifer Love Hewitt. Honey, I know you said you were not fat and honestly most of your body looks toned but the backside does look a lil neglected ( I love you though btw).

Booty # 2 in this set shows where the buttocks really needs and could benefit greatly from some toning and lifting! The goodies are there but they are in the wrong place.

Last and most sought after booty….
5. The APPLE Booty! (some call it the bubble butt others call it the apple bottom but I call it… very desirable at this point in time. Most of the obsession about the apple bottom came from hip hop/rap songs and the media focusing in and praising women with a very round, plump derriere!

Oh of course I had to put one of Kim Kardashian in the mix!

So ladies.. which one do you have to start with?.. that is your first assignment for tonight. I think I look most like the athletic butt with a lil bit of roundness but ideally I would like a mixture between the Apple and the Pear somehow! I love thicker thighs so I don’t want to be super skinny in the legs ;0 Later I will be posting the next step on our journey to tone the RUMP!