Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kate Walsh: Nude 'Shape' March 2012 Cover!

Kate Walsh: Nude 'Shape' March 2012 Cover!
Kate Walsh bares almost all on the cover of Shape‘s March issue.
Here’s what the 44-year-old Private Practice star had to share with the mag:
On doing a naked cover: “Right now, I feel really healthy, confident, and sexy. I’m enjoying my 40s and wanted to share that. Is it a mid-life crisis? I do drive a Porsche, so maybe it is!”
On whether she’d go under the knife: “We live in a strange time when getting plastic surgery is as common as dyeing your hair. But in my profession, I need a malleable face. Everyone has her line in the sand. I draw mine at facials and laser treatments. But if others want to go a step further, it’s their call.”
On quitting smoking cold turkey three years ago: “I’ll admit it, I used to love smoking. But from a health perspective, it’s a no-brainer. I lost my father to lung cancer when I was 22. When I stopped, everyone told me it would be great and that I would feel amazing, but I didn’t. I missed it. I wanted to be able to indulge occasionally but I’m not that type. One minute it’s a casual thing to do; the next it’s, ‘I’m addicted!’”