Friday, December 3, 2010

Gabberdashery and Supermarket Sarah!


I am very proud to announce that the wall we created with Supermarket Sarah is now live, so you can start your Christmas shopping from the comfort of your sofa! We had the most amazing day making the wall; its inspired by Alice in Wonderland as you can see from the tea cup and watches in my hair!Merrimaking Hoods made us some special Alice themed hoods, and Love from Hetty and Dave made special 'Drink Me' necklaces and brooches, whilst Alice Gabb made some gorgeous clock, key and bottle props.


We'd also like to welcome newcomer to Gabberdashery, Dot your Ts and Cross your Eyes who made the amazing rope necklace, amongst other pieces.



Thanks to Sarah and her assistant Annette, fabulous photographer Bruno, my makeup and hair artist Jennifer Nash,Inbar Spector for the loan of the amazing dress and Katie Antoniou, my Gabberdashery partner who co-curated the whole thing with me.
Also, The Guardian have reviewed my album- its in the paper today, so go and buy it!

Supermarket Gabby
xxxx