Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sketchbook Style



Today I played a one-off intimate performance at the amazing Sketchbook magazine pop-up shop. The shop has been beautifully decorated by some of the artists who've worked on the magazine and great news; whilst today was meant to be the last day of its run, the shop will now be there til mid May! Check their blog for updates on more talks and bands coming up.
 
There wasn't really room to bring all the animals along, so it was just Stephen and me doing an acoustic set

Here's the lovely Cleide from the Sketchbook team interviewing us outside the shop.


In other news, I won the best live photo, and the best hair and shoes categories in the Recharged Radio awards, am really chuffed! I'm also in this month's Company magazine- heres a sneaky peak, but you can buy your own copy and read the whole piece for only £1 !
I'm wearing the first Salon Gabrielle creation and shoes by Irregular choice.To see me in full Salon Gabrielle regalia with all my animals, come along to my next gig at the Jazz Cafe in Camden on 8th May!