Wednesday, July 15, 2009

INSPIRATION FOR THE UPCOMING VIDEO SHOOT

Good day campers!
I have had a lovely couple of days planning my image for our new video for "We're All In This Together". The shoot is Saturday and Sunday and I have been having all kinds of fun choosing my hair, make-up and clothes...

Here are a few inspirational ideas for the hair:

I love the way this is off the face but still big, messy and beautiful and I do love my ornaments!



Then make-up:


So after hours of this internet research I met up with Jennifer- my new hair/make-up lady and she is AMAZING- she already had all the same ideas and we got all girly and excited about creating the looks- can't wait to see how it turns out!! She even helped me pick out the outfits so we can match them up which saves me from the 2am rush of pulling out all the clothes in my wardrobe the night before the shoot! THANK YOU JEN!!

The clothes deserve their own blog which is coming up tomorrow!
Excitingles!!
xox gablet xox