Sunday, July 12, 2009

DAY ONE...

Hello...
so it's 2am in London and I thought it's about time to BEGIN what I have been planning on doing for a while now... my very own style blog!
I didn't think I was quite the person for this at first as I don't see myself as 'fashionable' but I do like to be original and I love the edgy fashion world and friends, fans, my band and my mum insisted I start an online diary of my on and off stage outfits and style ideas/ tips etc...
So here goes...

I can't promise it will be good...
I can't promise it will be life changing...
I can't promise I will be punctual and organised enough to do this every day, or even every week!

BUT
I can promise I will devote my time and energy and la la la love into it...
And I will TRY TRY TRY to make it as interesting, inspiring and beautiful as I can.

Enjoy!
Oodles of love and circus striped tights,
Gabby
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoox