Friday, July 6, 2012

What Am I Wearing?

Good evening blogdivas!!
So... I have 2 blogs, which seemed like a good idea at the time but as I get busier and have less time to blog it's become quite hard to fit one, let alone two in... so what do I do?! I love both my blogs- one is about DIY, doing things in the garden and house and the other is this, fashion one, so I can't really combine them and I don't want to lose either...
Instead I have decided to make this blog less wordy and more picture-y so starting from now I am going to blog my outfits... what I am wearing! I'm sure some words will sneak in (they always do) but here goes... :)

Photo by Saul
Album Launch show at Scala- 13th June 2012
Gabby is wearing...
Custom made dress by Amelia Mullins
Headpiece (made specially for the show) by Anushka Tay
Hair and makeup by Jennifer Nash

Hope you are all well... dressed! ;)
Xox Gabshow xoX