Sunday, June 19, 2011

Two of Wands

photo by Albert Nijmolen

Just a quick post to thank some lovely people for their ongoing contributions to my work- firstly the lovely team at Illamasqua who've replaced all the make-up that was in my luggage lost by the airline on tour in America.I'm loving experimenting with some of their new range of colours. Also Felicity of Now Voyager who has sent me yet more incredible goodies for my hair, like the giant orchid in the picture above, taken at Festival Mundial yesterday. I've also just received some wonderful hair pieces and extensions from Annabelle Wigs.

Two of Wands by Katelan van Foisy

I've just seen this wonderful painting by my friend Katelan van Foisy, who did the beautiful artwork for our Song for Japan.This is the Two of Wands card from the Tarot Deck- I love that I'm wearing the headdress by Her Curious Nature and a fabulous dress that Katelan came up with herself- I may have to have one made!I love collaborating with designers, artists and all creatives really, its such a great complement when others find inspiration in my work, as I do in theirs.