Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pictures from across the pond

Here are some snaps caught by some lovely photographers over in Canada and the States!


At Canada Music Week, snapped by Eric Robertson for The Indie Handbook. Here I was wearing my pom pom bolero by Elizabeth Lau, diamante domino hairclips by Hatastic and my 'Gabby' brooch from Love from Hetty and Dave as a hairclip!



These shots are from SXSW, of me leading the marching band down the street and onto the stage!They were taken by photographer Olivia Brown.
If you have any shots of me and the other animals performing from anywhere in the world, do post them on facebook or email them to info@gabbyyoungandotheranimals.com; we'd love to see them!


We did a fantastic photoshoot for an Italian magazine in my back garden and then around Hampstead Heath yesterday; it felt so good to be home!The tour was amazing, but it'll be nice to spend the next month in London doing more shoots,interviews and of course, song-writing before we're off to Europe for some more shows.
I'm still awaiting the return of  my luggage that was lost by the airline- all vintage pieces, designer samples and one-of-a-kind pieces- I'm keeping everything crossed!!!
xxx